Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Struggle habis habisan untuk joli jolian secara pukal

I don’t have much time. The individual exam docket has been released and it’s finally official. I am proudly announcing that my exam duration is only three weeks!! 6 papers in just three weeks!! Em, wait a minute. Is that good news or a bad news?


Well, the bad news is, WE’RE THE ONE & ONLY BATCH yang selalu jadi orang yang tolong tutup pintu pagar UiTM. Isk3 ;’( 


The good news is; the gap between each paper is much much pretty happier for us and what makes me more excited is; I can be the only daughter at home HAHAHA. (since abang & adik were not around). Sudah lama aku mengimpikan waktu itu. Selamat belajar ye korang! Belajar rajin-rajin. Hujung minggu datang hantar makanan. LOL :D


Well, I’m looking forward for this summer holidays although it is always extreme summer here. The reason is because I can sleep without interruptions of abang & adik, control the remote, cooking & baking without ‘perlian’ from them & hang out with my best friends. Yey me yeah!


Before tu, kena lah struggle habis habisan dulu supaya dapat joli jolian secara pukal semasa summer holiday kelak :)

No comments: