Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hope is what gets you out of bed each morning

Today's entry is a bit personal, but I feel worth sharing, so here it goes.


I asked my mom if it was okay if I wanted to get married early. 
She asked why; and I told her I no longer feel like being flirted with or vice versa. I feel embarrassed and sometimes I feel awkward when guys ask too much in private conversations. 
She asked who; I told her I don't know, maybe after I graduate I will think things through about the suitable person. Nevertheless, I will continue with my prayers and seek the best guidance from him. Too early to say. 


We continued our conversation and...


I told her there is one type of guy that I dislike (not suitable to be calon lah). A guy who does not have ghairah when it comes to His commands..


It is related in Al-Musnad that the Prophet (SAW) said:
“There are two kinds of Ghairah: Ghairah that Allah (SWT) loves, 
and the other kind which Allah (SWT) detests.”
The Companions (RAA) asked, “O Messenger of Allah (SAW), what is the Ghairah that Allah (SWT) loves?” He (SAW) said: “(For one to be overcome by Ghairah) when Allah is disobeyed or when His set limits are violated.” They asked, “And what is the Ghairah that Allah (SWT) detests?” He (SAW) said: “The Ghairah of one of you when there is not (valid) suspicion (i.e., when one is suspicious without proof or just cause).”
In another Hadith, Sa’d bin ‘Ubadah (RAA) said, “if I were to see a man with my wife, I would strike him with a sword.” News of what he said reached the Prophet (SAW) and he said: “Are you amazed at the Ghairah of Sa’d? Then, by Allah, I have more Ghairah than he does, and Allah has more Ghairah than me.”


so girls, ask your boyfriends/guy friends ;
"how would you feel if I showed my aurah to another man? or if I dressed immodestly when we are together?" 
if he says; 
"I don't mind". Then there is something wrong(?)


something wrong because...
(maybe) HE IS SELFISH because he wants to see your aurat and doesn't care if you are not modest and not taking good care of yourself or (maybe) he just doesn't care that you are committing sins. :'( sedihnyaaaaa


do you want that? I know I don't. :'(


hope you benefitted from this post.I only discovered about this term ghairah like a month ago and it made think a lot. :)


p/s: please note I am not interpreting the hadith, this hadith is merely related to the conversation. If you feel in doubt, please do your own research or ask a scholar. Allah knows best :) subhaanallah everything good comes from him, anything that is bad came from my own mistakes.


here is a link that is quite helpful :
https://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=326364503419

No comments: