Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Round-table discussion

There are some rules that you have to religiously follow when you are waiting for your turn to debate :


1. When a person is presenting his/her ideas, you have to listen attentively and keep up a smiling face and nod your head to his/her words, regardless of how lame his/her ideas was.


2. Do not go last to go present your ideas, because:
a. you'll be accused of taking others' ideas, even though you did not.
b. people won't be paying attention because they can't wait to go to lunch.


3. Do not show hey-I-slept-at-2.00-last-night-because-I-was-up-watching-water boys II kind of face to everyone present there.




Nasib baik esok English class dengan Madam Ho Chui Chui (eh, sukanya nak letak nama dia) , which gives me space to burn the midnight lamp revising Account & Marketing (as if, percayalah, akan end up bermovie sampai pukul 3 pagi)

2 comments:

Khai said...

husna dah berubah. makin pemalas sekarang. HAHAHA XD

husna. said...

culture shock duduk luar kampus. (?)