I spent a night watching Satorare, a Japan Drama and I wish
I would be like him (gifted), so that I would tell you that... Uurgghhh.
Never mind. Or you’ll know it by yourself without knows it from me.
It got me thinking of you, ______.
I wish you the best of luck in pursuing your dreams
I would be like him (gifted), so that I would tell you that... Uurgghhh.
Never mind. Or you’ll know it by yourself without knows it from me.
It got me thinking of you, ______.
I wish you the best of luck in pursuing your dreams
hey kamu yang saya suka.
I like you more than mega sales.
I like you more than curling up in blanket on rainy days.
I. like. You
PARDON ME FOR POSTING A NONSENSICAL POST.
2 comments:
i like this. ahhaaa. so suwittt! selamat bercuti! =]
nak pinjam ayat ni
"curling up in blanket on rainy days."
boleh?
Post a Comment