Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

dreaming

i was dreaming ; to drive a car
i was dreaming ; to be a writer
i was dreaming ; to be good
i was dreaming ; to be helping
i was dreaming ; to be a homemaker

it’s just about was dreaming
now, i am afraid to dream

disheartened to do what i have planned to do.
discouraged to finished things i have started.
unmotivated to be better and better and better and better.

**********

I want to tell a story. I have a dream. I have a shadow of what I want to do.

 
I want to say what my dream are but no one will believe.
later, they will laugh at me.
but hope you will be happy too if you listen to my dreams. haha.

So, it let me to keep my dreams off.
My dream is actually not difficult. very very happy.
I'm sure if I want, certainly Allah made ​​the road.
but, in my dream there is a fault that I did not dare to tell.
hard to tell but my dream is realized as long as I did not migrate.
but I do not despair. I want to achieve dreams.
and I already began to move slightly towards my dream.
I hope God will be blessed.

2 comments:

Khai said...

ko dah amik MUET ker? *tiba tiba

Cik Nathrah said...

insyaalla. all dreams will become a reality if u work for it! gud luck. hope ur dream comes true!