Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

You call yourself a Japan Drama Enthusiast when all you do is download it from The Internet?

Guess what am I doing right now? 

Downloading latest Japan Drama using the wifi College. T___T 

NO WAY!
I BLAME THE COLLEGE FOR THE SUCKY INTERNET CONNECTION. 


Requires high patience lah konon. Tak akan dapat download ok! TAK AKAN. So, let's blogging since I have nothing better to do after struggle with the tests last weekend & 4hour replacement class on weekend. ok, stress. so, lets REWARD MYSELF 1ST! 

Nasib baik esok hari Jumaat, which gives me space to burn the midnight lamp revising all the Japan Drama. HAHAHA. Thanks to friend – who return back my external HD.

As if. Percayalah, akan end up menonton sampai pukul 3 pagi, barulah nak tidur.
Boleh ucap Selamat Datang pada mata panda lah kalau macam tu O.O
Lepas tu jangan bising-bising macam mana nak hilangkan eyebag. Urgh. =___=


Last but not least, THE MOST IMPORTANT ;
Do not show hey-I-slept-at-3.00-last-night-because-I-was-up-watching-Japan Drama,
kind of face to everyone in the class. noted

No comments: