Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, April 5, 2018

Forget blind dating, try online dating!

Hello, blog!

So the topic quite interesting today. I feel shy to share actually, but well, since this is my blog, I wanted to confess so that I have something to look up for.

Well, been knowing someone from online dating web.One month before I depart for my Umrah. Not exactly one month, I think. Two weeks, maybe? I am give up with someone, thus decide to join online dating web. 

At first, just to activate that and telling myself I want to seek prayers while performing my Umrah and later decide to seriously knowing a man or not. I just made payment to the web and then, two weeks later, a man, called AA introduce himself. Didn't have time to introduce our self properly, I just told him that I wanted to perform my Umrah so might be didn't have time to chat properly. 

He just wish that we have our jodoh and asking me to mention his name on my prayers and even told me to mention his name when I climbed the Jabal Rahmah. Haaa kind a shock and I was like, "I do not know you, young man".

Anyway, AA is two years older than me and it come to surprise that his birthday is one day after me. erkkk. So been chatting for about two weeks before my departure, he told me that his younger sister who finds my profile and think I am suits with her brother haha so she introduce her brother. Ohh forget to mention that this web is quite strict. We have to chatting based on meter in order to get to know more about the candidate profile such as birth date, occupation, full name and phone number but well, being a friendly person, he told everything and ask directly. Haha. 

So... after three months, the meter already full and we got the chance to change our phone number. 

Ok. I think, that's all for today. Will let you know more later, blog. Pray for me. Hihi

No comments: