Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, December 30, 2017

New Year's Resolution

Hi, blog! I am back.

Since everybody are enjoying their year end vacation, I am here stuck at the office need to settle all audit works before 15 January 2018. The perks of working at the firm where depends on the deadlines. Haha

Sometimes, I do envy with those who able to go for vacation and did not have to stay at the office, finished their works. But well, I choose to work hard in order to get my MIA title. 

Last time, I got the chance to have tea time with uncle and uncle told me that I can send over my application to MIA and pay the 1k fees. Gulp! "Send and pay. The MIA needs money too" Not a good decision. I will just wait patiently when my time comes. Fulfill all the requirements and don't simply use the wrong roads to make yourself looks better than others. 

Anyway, my new year's resolution is to be RICH. Yes, RICH. 

Thanks. To be RICH. 

No comments: