Sorry for abondoning you for so long. As usual, I will backdated this post because I used to do that since the stories was related/occurs on this month.
So, November was mom's birthday. As usual, we will plan a surprise for mom. Just a small surprise. This time around, I ask my cousin to buy cake and gathers all family members at my house for small majlis kenduri doa selamat and tahlil for arwah atuk and nenek.
Since my close cousin, Miza, getting married early of the month, she wanted to introduce her husband to all big families. I already knows him before. We went for kursus kahwin together on last April.
Anyway, I order satay for the dinner and mom baking some dessert. The plan actually my mom does not know that we are planning for surprise birthday. After yaasin recitation, my cousin came and brought the cake. My mom was like "ohh we have cake sponsored by the newlyweds" and yet, the cake written as "Happy Birthday & Happy Retirement, Puan Rozilah Omar". What a surprised!
Now, we skip to mom's retirement. Just for your knowledge, the government servant will be end their services at their birth date. This is for bersara wajib. If retire by choice, anytime would be. My mom retires at the age of 58, after service for 38 years and one month in UKM as science officer. I am proud of my mom.
So... that's the stories highlighted on this month. Anyway, I type this post using my cellphone. Wanted to give a try. Why not? Hehe. Such an achievement I am patiently typing and spend some time for you, blog.
This picture was taken during Miza's wedding ceremony on 09th November 2017. The theme was gold in color. Bought the same pattern of baju kurung moden with mom to make it matching on that day theme. Hehe
So, goodbye for now blog! See you later.

No comments:
Post a Comment