Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, July 20, 2017

I am back

Hi, blog!

I am survived peak period! *dancing* 

..and my boss want to treat us for lunch next week. Looking forward to it. Tak jadilah nak cuti or mc. Haha

Knowing that I am done with 10 ketul of audit in a month. pheww. 8 is company and another 2 is group audit.

Well, the group audit is very challenging. Luckily one group consist around 4-5 subsidiaries and the subsidiaries account is ok not so many adjustment to be made and not that huge amount. Phewww. Such a big relieved. 

Hoping that next year, the other colleague would do these group audit. Between group audit and fieldwork audit, I would prefer fieldwork audit even you have to go to client's alone and settle it alone by yourself, the expenses on your own, travel a lot, the period taken is much longer than doing group audit, and yeah.. I will choose this fieldwork audit. 

Anyway, sorry for abandoning you for so long, blog. I cherish my time sleeping rather than talking to others. Haha. Home at 9pm and get myself prepared and straight to sleep. Happened for almost one month! ohh and I wake up late too. This is bad. Right after subuh, I would sleep again and wake up at 8.a.m. Everybody is already out for office and I, still at bed. Arrived late to office is ok during peak period, but you have to stay back. Hahaha.

I guess, I would share with you about the group audit. Talk to you later. I want to sleep.
Bye, blog.

No comments: