Hi, blog!
Sorry for abandoning you for so long. Starting March, I am on peak period. No more life balance. Haha
Well, let's start with something. Last week... I got to know someone on FB. He add me and send the message request. I do not approve his friend request, but trying to talk to him first.
Serious talk, I believe Allah send me someone who coming to make me realize on how to appreciate small things around, as I have been frustrated, being anger, down, and I become bad tempered (lately) even on small things. I keep shouting while driving to slow drivers, those who are not able to queue, slow counter at mall, those who are slow yada yada hah! (pardon me for being snobbish all the time, I know)
Ohh ya.. I am on peak period for auditing and personal tax. Haha. I always feeling tired (even I sleep right after Isyak, before 9pm and wake up early at 5am) hungry all the time as well as lose my appetite. I take breakfast only. You name it, Nasi Lemak, Nasi Goreng, Bihun Goreng, Kuey Tiaw Goreng heavy meal for five days in a row yet, mom told me I look skinny.
Ok back to that person. Let's call him Z. It is norms, guys. Send over message request for sure to get to know someone, right? Yes, he is looking for a life partner. Haha. Serious, tho. He just straight to the point. Ok boleh dipertimbangkan. Manalah tahu jodoh datang bergolek. Haha. He seems ok, look pious and he own a business. But, at certain point... he asking whether I could be his business partner. You get it? Provide some fund. Not much. Huhu. And after that, he will meet my parents for marriage arrangement.
Sounds scary? Not really. I have been dealing with groupmates who did not pay any single cents while you the one who paid for everything first and you still have the list on your purse up till today. Your groupmates? Missing in action. Enjoying life with high salary, working at best company whatsoever and you? keep chasing your dreams and even underpaid.
No, bukan tak ikhlas or mensyukuri nikmat. Malaslah nak cerita panjang.
His intention to find life partner.. what I can say is good. Approaching someone and straight to the point. He asked me to consider his intention.
But.. at the same time, I am afraid, tho.
... and I just block him. hahaha. Malas lah nak deal dengan lelaki tetiba je minta duit. Go die.
... and I just block him. hahaha. Malas lah nak deal dengan lelaki tetiba je minta duit. Go die.
Anyway,
Thank you for being you.
There are lots of things I learn from.
1) You teach me how to deal with trust issues.
2) You convinced me that it is okay to delegate tasks and crazy over power.
3) Because of you, I become a better listener and respect others opinion.
4) Because of you, I am forcing myself to be a better leader.
5) Because of you, I learn to appreciate small things in life.
I guess, I should stop now. Later on I will continue.
Bye, blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment