Hi, blog!
I am sure you miss me a lot. I miss talking to you too. Been busy last month and I am free for the first quarter of the year yeahhh finally.
On this week, I am done watching some movies & drama wowow such a good achievement for me as I have some entertainment for myself. I am watching Jilbab Traveler, Kiamat Sudah Dekat and marathon Return of Superman episode 164-166. Haha
Guess what? I want to tell you about money. Yes, money. Duhh money every single time no other interesting story, Husna? Well, this time around aboutt #WeddingFinancial or the simple language, Misi Tabung Kahwin. Hahaha
I know I am not ready for marriage even I dream to be married at the age of 25. Haha. Joke. I want to get marry before 30 years old which means, must settle down everything before 30. Get my CA, paid signature, suitable car, comfortable house, lots of saving and plan.
I plan to start saving MYR500 for #TabungKahwinHusna starting on this month. By 10 months, which is end of October 2017, I already MYR5,000 on my #TabungKahwinHusna. End of the year, we get married. Simple. I plan to have nikah, seat down dinner nasi arab with kambing golek and that's it. My guests are among close family members and bestfriends only.
Talk about guest, I always ask myself "why you must invite someone you didn't know to attend your wedding?" Sounds rude yaaaa. Based on my observations, Malay weddings always have too much guests where the bride and groom did not know who is/are coming to their events. Most are guests of the family members. That is the most sounds reason I want to have close family members only on my wedding.
Hantaran berdulang dulang tak diperlukan. I do not need that. I can buy for myself if I want. My future husband should give me the dowry and Al-Quran as well as Telekung only.
So, who is the future husband? Hahahaha nantilah I cari. lol. You just be patient, ok blog.
Bye, blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment