Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, January 18, 2016

My first day at new office

Hi, blog!

I have something to tell you. The 2016 will be a good year for me as I will start my new job at audit firm in Jalan Klang lama. I can start gaining new experience. Yey me! CA title is approaching. wiwiwiw.

Anyway, I have to start my day early as 7am in the morning, I already start my journey to office. The office hour will be from 8.30am until 6.00pm huarghhh a bit tired compare to job before. As long as the paid are worth it, I am ok with that. 

The very first day I already given a task to follow my colleague doing outside audit but I refuse to go as I am not feeling well on that day. I find I am stress as my journey to office on the first day, I stuck in a traffic jam. Two accidents on the road. The first one is at Silk Highway and the another one is at Seremban-KL Highway. I reach office at 9.30am and luckily my boss didn't enter the office yet and no thumbprint or access card. Phewww

Anyhow, right after my boss enter the office he was like "Are you coming late today?" "Yes, Mr.Ng" and he laugh. Haha. I guess, he still remember our promise about 'performance'. I did asked Mr.Ng if I am survive with the probation period, can I request for increase in a salary? He agreed, but with one condition, performance. I think I can prove it to Mr. Ng.

Tell you what, blog... the firm still use the traditional way to perform audit working paper. My colleague said "everything in need the use of computer, will make you stress". Huarghhh I feel like to cry. I am prefer to use the computer. I even wanted to bring my own printer and A4 papers. Haha. Will recommend and suggest to Mr.Ng and my colleague. I want they use my simple format of working paper. Hiks.

I guess, that's it. I am not feeling well. Later on will continue story to you, blog. Pray for me. 

Bye.

No comments: