Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, October 16, 2015

1437H

Salam Alaikum and Hi. 

Let’s make this post short and simple. I am here to wish you a very Salam Maal Hijrah 1437H to all Muslims out here. May our upcoming journey is leading through the direction blessed by Him, InsyaAllah.

I hope what we have gained last year has been a great lesson for us all, either good or bad, may all the knowledge been used to strengthen our Iman. May Allah shower His choicest blessings on this special day. The only thing that I hope for is for me to forget all those unwanted memories and may Allah open up my heart to forgive everyone around me for whatever things that they’ve done towards me intentionally or unintentionally.

All praises to Allah for giving me the chances to see all the true colors of people around me and everything that had happened to me, this year. Another year ends with doa led another year to start with doa. A new chapter, a new beginning and a new hope.

May Allah bless us and fill our life with happiness, full of success and hopefully lead us to Hijrah  for becoming a better Muslim. May this year also brings us more barakah and rahmat from Allah.


I would like to take this opportunity to say sorry to everyone for all my wrongdoings that may hurt your feelings with my sayings, actions and those conversations that we had. Have a prosperous year ahead, peers. I wish you all the best, InsyaAllah.

No comments: