Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, January 30, 2015

The Adventures of Final Year Project - Final Presentation

Hi, blog!

As promised, I want to share with you my final presentation of my research. Where to start? Hmm. I bet I should start on the day we start practice. The practice begin on Monday, three days before the presentation day. We stayed at library every night right after Maghrib until the guard will chase us out. Haha.

Actually, it was not enough for us to practice for two hours. Laughing, mingle around, disturb people, going to toilet and so on have to be consider. Hahaha and not to forget, the punctuality. Very hard for these two guys, Adam and Mustaqim to come to library before Nabila and I. I bet, it will be a big surprise if these two guys come early.

So, we have decided that Chapter 1- Introduction and Chapter 5- Conclusion will be present by Nabila, I took the Chapter 3, on Research Method and Mustaqim on the Chapter 4 - Result. Meanwhile Adam, on Chapter 2- Literature Review. This decision has been decided by our supervisor, Madam Elinda at the last minute since Adam doesn't fancy with restructuring the sentence, so we have to give him on the facts. Just read. Simple. As said by our supervisor, the presentation must be strong on chapter 3 and 4. That's why Mustaqim and I took that part.

Ohh not to be forget, our final research title is "Perceptions of Accounting Students Towards Islamic Accounting in Higher Learning Institution in Malaysia". Last minute also. Hahaha. Ahhh, silly me. Since I was the one who prepare everything, so I decide the title and straight give to Madam Elinda on the day before we need to confirm with the title.

I feel like I was a personal assistant cum boss. Queen control also can. Haha. Anyhow, I still put a respect with these two guys even none of us declare who is the leader of the group.Guys always a leader anyway. It just that I decide on the title without discuss with them before. All in all, everything that I want my ideas to be selected, I will discuss with Mustaqim. The other two member? Nabila and Adam are supportive-character-person. They both was Okayyyy.

During the presentation day, it will take only 15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A (question and answer). Each group are given not more than 20 minutes and every candidates will be ask a question. Scary much? Not really. Depends on our external examiner and guest panel. So, on that day, Nabila and I decide to wear same color of kain songket, matching with my plain black kebaya (mengidam lama) and Nabila, a black blouse with lace (jahit sendiri) and we are wearing a silver scarf from SincerelyByUshawl. 

At first, I always dream that Adam and Mustaqim will wearing plain black baju melayu with songket and songkok. Huwaaa tinggal harapan :'( They doesn't excited to wear it again, though. (wears before during research proposal presentation). Mustaqim even request "Husnaaaa nanti nak necktie warna merah hati pastu kain baldu tauuu" Amboiiii. Thus, I bought them a red satin necktie at Tesco. Hahaha. Tak mampulah nak sponsor necktie baldu. Itu sahaja yang termampu.

andddd, these are all of our pictures.

With our supervisor, Madam Elinda Esa


Out of all pictures taken, I chose this because we have these two funny guys. Haha

Last but not least, I show this picture to my mom and she was like "tak ada kawan perempuan lain keee?" Hahaha. I guess, due to some reason (mom is being too paranoid) takut sangat anak dia tak ada boyfriend and now, she should worry her daughter tak ramai kawan perempuan pulak. Ngeee. Well, all these guys is abang-abang. Only Ikram is same age with me and three of them are not available. Haha.

From left : Mustaqim, Ikram, Zhafran, Me, Nabila, Safwan, Zakuan and Adam


That's it. Thank you amazing set of people in the group. Mustaqim, Adam and Nabila.

No comments: