Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Study partner

Hi, blog!
So, today I am going to share with you some expression. Its all about study. Well, to be honest, I love to study. Name it, studying alone, study group and the name list on. Before pursue my studies in Uniten, I always imagine I was studying at the library. Studying between gap of class and makes me wonder, what to study? who am I to study with? and some sorts of wondering questions. Sometimes, it is not a logical thinking (as if people not studying for 24 hour). Maybe, it just that I miss the environment spending time staying at the library with friends since during my days at UiTM, I rarely going to study at library. Mostly I study alone. 

Studying alone, burn the midnight oil is sometimes, makes me lack of focus. I think, I prefer to have a study partner, at least one. As if I can share my knowledge and at the same time, looking for a someone who can teach me and vice versa. Maybe, I am used to this. Looking at my mom and her surroundings, she loves to talk with her students, guide each other, sharing knowledge and even experience. 

Apart from that, I always hoping that, by the time I entering Uniten, I meet my study partner. Not exactly like I imagine, but yeahhh, the person who can spend time studying at the library. Among my friends in Uniten, Nabila is not really loves to go to library and to have study group. Mustaqim is friendly person, but his attitude that always come late, not a punctual person makes me fed up sometimes. Amir is ok to study at the library but his subject is not the same with me. He was not in the same semester with me. Left one behind.

Told you blog, I met this one person during my final year (two semester left) and Adam is easy going person. He is the one who start asking me to teach him. I was ok. As if my imagination to have study group at the library has been comes true. Hahaha. Studying for two person is not what we call as study group lah Husna. Ehhh, suka hati kita lah nak panggil juga study group. Well, Adam is not really fancy with his study. I see he was not putting studying as priority. Since he has show me his effort to study as I can guide and teach him, he really meant it. Truth to be told, he did well in previous semester. He had risen his pointer. Great achievement I can say as if he can play with Uniten hockey team. (Before this, he had denounced by Uniten not to participate in hockey if his pointer falls). All in all, it is about effort. 

Up till today, I always makes time for Adam to study whenever he ask a favor. In class, if we have to create for a group, I will make sure Adam was in the group of mine. Tak perlu ajak pun dan dia memang dah meletakkan dirinya di dalam group. Hahaha. I always told my mother about Adam, my study partner and my mom was ok with that. My mom even told me to treat Adam nicely. Hahaha. Kelakar okayyyy emak kita. 

To be honest, that's the reason he was in my group for final year project (grouping for two semester so must be the good person) and I am the one who trying to persuade Mustaqim and Nabila to recruit Adam in the group. It was hard, anyway. Adam is not really famous (you know what I mean) in class. Absent or coming to class, no one is aware about that. Kiranya macam di tolak tepi? Haha. I don't know.

All in all, he is the one who show the effort even during that time (previous semester), he was busy with his hockey training at Uniten Bangi and skip for one week class and still, call me in the middle of the night with his sincere heart telling to count him in the group. I was feeling indecisive at the moment and feeling guilty at all. I still remember, I told him not to give a full hope as I have to consider Mustaqim and Nabila's opinion about him. 

The best part is when my classmate was aware about our group for final year project. My classmates keep asking us such questions like "Really, three of you doing FYP?" "Who is another your group member?" "Whatttt? Adam?!" "Like Seriously, Adam?!" "How come Adam can join your group?" and some sorts of shocked expressions. Hahaha. Well, Adam once said "Don't underestimate people. Who knows about their rezeki kan?". Up till today I still remember his words.

Ok. I think, it is just enough for me to introduce my study partner. Anyway, I have Management Accounting Symposium on this Saturday. Thus, wait for my story on next entry. Bye, blog. Pray for me. 

No comments: