Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, October 10, 2014

This could be my last semester break

Hi, blog!

So, my semester break has been start and this could be my last semester break before I am going to call myself as graduate. It's been a week and I am going to share with you what I really do during this one week of semester break. Hihi. Well, its pretty sure I am not working on this semester break at my uncle's audit firm and I just want to relax myself after struggle with research proposal.

1. Going to mom's lab and excited satu macam. Setiap kali cuci tangan mesti nak guna dettol lepastu macam teruja habis nak tengok tangan bawah microscope. Hekeleh. 
Me : Cepatlah on microscope nak tengok kuman 
Mom :  Mana boleh letak tangan direct bawah microscope
Me : Habis tu yang dalam tv tu apa?
Mom : Kena tipu. 

Kahkah. Mana boleh tipu orang sains. Accounting student sahaja kena tipu bulat bulat. Hahahaha. Sedihlah hidup awak ni Husna. 23 years old and I just knowing how to check on bacteria using microscope.

2. Food hunting. Well, the best, cheap and famous is hawker food outside Uniten Bangi. Yes, I am willing to drove there. Name it. Coconut shake gelas besar RM3.50, tempe goreng tiga segi besar 5 ketul RM2.00, Rojak Mamak sedap kuah banjir cekodok banyak RM3.00 and the list goes on. Ini apa yang saya selalu beli. Dasar kuat makan selera macam raksasa bukan menjelang exam sahaja. Leuls.

3. Swimming. Finally, I can swim after 4 months did not swim. I miss my hobby. I swim alone and I'm still looking for someone who share the same hobby with me. I am not kind of person who love to do exercise and at the same time, I am a food person huarghhh that's the problem. Haha. Swimming is the most good exercise to burn calories and I can spend time swimming for almost 3 hours. So, calculate how many calories were burned. I do put target to swim at least, once in a week. Jadilah kan? daripada tak exercise langsung. Hahaha.

4. Field trip. As usual, during my semester break (October), my mom akan bawa students pergi buat research. Ambil sampel. So, I was able to join the trip to Taman Negara Selai, Endau-Rompin and Pusat Penyelidikan EkoMar, Mersing, Johor. Sangatlah menguntungkan apabila cuti kita tidak sama dengan IPTA students. They start their new semester and I am having my semester break. Wiwiwi. (will share pictures on next entry, InsyaAllah)

5. A chat with classmate, the kekasih gelap. hmm. It may sounds awkward when someone you just know (get a chance to start chatting) start calling you 'baby' and the-love-thingy-words and it just ewwww I can't accept. The story begins when I am helping my classmates doing revision on AFRB and he feels very thankful that I am willing to teach him and spend time answering all his questions on FB. Yes, we are studying through FB. The power of technology. But then, after exam, he keeps contacting me and start to use the-love-thingy-words and even asking me out for a lunch treat right after starting new semester. Whoaaa. Hey mate, tell you what... I am not a kind of people person. I feel awkward all the time when people start being nice with me. I am introvert level 9999. You don't even know me very well andddd something to be told here that I am 23 years old an I am proud to tell you that I never have a boyfriend before (I mean, couple) because I find it is not appropriate for me to have a relationship with any guy who are not my muhrim since I am still living with my family. Ohh yeahhh I know you are famous, handsome menjadi pujaan ramai di Uniten but, hey, I am still crushing on someone (a malay boy of course) HAHAHA.

6. I broke my laptop. Got no power at all. Ughhh. This could be the second time I have to buy the charger. I think this is because I spend time watching suits everyday instead of doing correction on my thesis. Sudahlah tiada duit poket, charger pula rosak.

7. I become nenek's driver. I drove nenek anywhere she ask for. Brought nenek to buy groceries, going to settle on land's conversion and to clinic as well. Since I am the one who are free and available grandchildren, I merelakan hati untuk bawa nenek. Bukan percuma. Harus ada upahnya juga. Hahaha *evil laugh* :p 

8. Mom is being paranoid. Takut sangat anak dia tak ada boyfriend. Haha. I once told my mom that Adam is going to stay in Uniten Bangi for hockey training right after Eid Adha. Tak sangka emak kita sangatlah mengambil berat dan ingat sampai ke hari ini. Andddd last night conversation was ;

Mom : Adam ada di Bangi. Tak nak ajak dia pergi lunch ke? 
Me : Laaa dah kenapa nak kena pergi lunch pula?
Mom : Ajaklah dia pergi lunchhhhh (with gedik sound effect) 
Me : Hmmmmmmmmmm

9. As usual, when it comes to semester break, I will make myself free and easy so that I can spend time sleepover with my lovely cousin, Miza. We will have bedtime stories. Hikhik. Tidur pukul 3/4 pagi pun tak apa as long as we both could share storiesssss. Its about boyfriend. Hahaha. Cerita apa lagi kalau bukan topik famous bagi gadis 20-an? Heee *senyum sampai telinga*

10. During Eid Adha last week, everyone (big families) gather at nenek's house and I got a nice statement from them. A lot. Not one single statement. Guess what is it?
"When are you going to bring your boyfriend?" - Statement ini dah selalu sangat.
"Next year Nabila nak nikah. Boleh dah kita fikir tema & hantaran" - *telan air liur laju-laju*
"Buat di Masjid sahaja lah. Tak payah sepah rumah" - *Senyum sahajalah kitaaaaa*

and what makes them (big families) shocked is when I told them "I have another one semester to go. Belum habis lagi. Relax please"

"What's wrong with you? repeat paper ke apa?" "Kenapa tak habis belajar lagi ni? Kitorg ingat kau dah habis hari tu datang ambil barang banyak kemain" "Kenapa kau belajar lama sangat ni? Tak sabar dah nak tengok kau habis belajar" "Cepatlah bawa calon tujuk pada kitorg. Nak tengok sangat niiii" 


KAHKAHKAH. Family saya tak cool langsung.

No comments: