Dear Exam,
Its been a week since we last met. I am planning to stop thinking about you, but still, why you still disturb me in my daily life? I am expecting a nice nap everyday. But still, you managed to be in uninvited. What happen? Please please please. I have tried my best, I gave my all and had sacrifice my nap for you. But that was already past, now it is time for me to have some break.
Dear Exam,
I wish ARMB313 (toughest paper on this semester) is not included in the final exam, but what happen? In my sweet adorable dream that suddenly you came and there is you ARMB313 and you drive me crazy, its like a pain in the ass.
Dear Exam,
Please please please give me a good news. I really need a better results. Because I already gave my all for the paper and still, you disturb me and my prince. I was about to kiss by the prince, and suddenly there is requirement for me to answer ARMB313? Wahaha. What is this? This is too much, dear exam. I love you to the fullest, and I have tried my best for ARMB313. So, don't give a crap and getting in between me and my prince and ask me to answer another paper. Enough is enough.
I am chasing you, Dean's List. Pleaseeee give me that title on this semester.
I am chasing you, Dean's List. Pleaseeee give me that title on this semester.
No comments:
Post a Comment