I'm back for good after done submitted the introduction parts (draft) to Dr. Bakhtiar. I am very excited to tell you our introduction parts. hikhik.
p/s : ohh beware, this entry might be longer than usual because this is my blog and let me type whatever I want. hahaha.
![]() |
| Pumpkin in class |
Told you blog, it is a good achievement that I do this introduction alone (I ask my group mates to seat and relax) and I didn't burn the midnight oil even last two weeks, I always going back home every weekend. haha. I'm going home as if I am really homesick. LOL. Mom on the other hand was ok that I'm going home every weekend since she really cherish cooking dishes for me. (I am a food person, anyway) Boleh ajak pergi buncit perut kalau awak mahukan teman. Hahaha
So, the introduction is not a big problem for me as I do it alone. I do keep interact with my group mates via whatsapp and email. I also email the introduction to make them to have a look on, before I proceed with printing. And guess what are their responds?
Adam : Skema nya ayat Husna. Good.
Mustaqim : Okayyyy. Cun sangat dah ayat ni haaaa.
Nabila : Ok je. Tapi kena betulkan sedikit sebab kita nampak ada ayat yang sama.
See, told youuuu. I have an amazing groupmates! hiks. Even in every first class of the week (Research Method Class) Dr Bakhtiar always keep remind us to work in a teamwork, work nicely, sharing thoughts and opinion also consideration is the most important. The best part is when Dr Bakhtiar asked us "Sudah bercakaran?" Hahaha. Everybody laughed in the class.
Ok, let me share with you some sorts of our introduction parts.
The introduction part consists of five sub topic. First, Background of the study. This is the part where we need to present on the background of our title, the issues of our research. We provide on "the issues of educational among accounting students, to figure the need for young professional to be able to develop the field of Islamic Accounting for practical application, therefore will contribute to significantly to knowledge in the Islamic Accounting."
Second part is the problem statement. We have come out with two main problems. First is the accounting students' perceptions towards the usefulness of Islamic Accounting in education, whereby the differences in perception between both Muslim and non-Muslim accounting students in Uniten. Second problem is to figure the need for the students to be able to develop the field of Islamic Accounting, whereby the students itself need to delineate a process of Islamic Accounting that need to be applied.
Third part on the introduction is the research objectives. We present on three objectives for this research.
i- To develop a deeper understanding on Islamic Accounting
ii- To provide adequate disclosures on Islamic Accounting as useful by both Muslim and non-Muslim accounting students.
iii- To indicate students' perceptions on the relevance and reliability on the Islamic Accounting.
Significance of the research would be the fourth part of the introduction. Our research contributes to the two main ideas.
i- To shed some light on the students' acceptance level of Islamic Accounting in education as perceived by both Muslim and non-Muslim accounting students.
ii- To explore the underlying factors contributing to have deeper understanding in Islamic Accounting.
Last but not least, structure of the research. We present this research in three chapters. Chapter one commences with the introduction of the study, which provides an understanding of the research topic. Chapter two provides a literature review on the usefulness of Islamic Accounting and last chapter would be our research methodology. We use three methods on our research which are questionnaire, data collection and hypothesis to be tested.
All in all, I hope our research will be complete with flying colours and we satisfied with our hardwork. InsyaAllah.

No comments:
Post a Comment