Hi, blog!
It's April. I love April because my birthday was on April.
Ohh and abang's birthday was on April too.
Well, not to look weird if I make some wish list on April since people always make some wish list during end of December. Hahaha
So, today I'm done with my assignment and have time to spend with you, blog. Since my class for today only 9-11, and after class I'm watching a movie. An English movie.
Once, there was a 4-year-old boy who sat on Santa's lap on a Christmas eve. The conversation between the Father Christmas and that lucky child is as follows:Santa: What do you want for Christmas?Boy: I want that all children in the world to have enough food, get to go to school, and no more war.
Okay. So, maybe I am not what they call as socially genius (one of the branches of multiple intelligence) to have such wish. Well, I'd say my wishes are more realistic, in the point of view of an 23-year-old Young Single Adult (YSA).
Material wish list.
- I wish my bank account could have RM5k at least, before end of this month.
- I wish my smartphone (not so smart nowadays) *sigh* could transform into a Lumia. Don't ask me why I love Lumia. Well, Lumia is for those who prefer simple, stylish & basic smartphone.
- I wish I were RM 100 richer by the minute I type this, due to Abang's birthday is on 22nd April, so I want to do something well, nice for his birthday this year, including his graduation present. hehe
- I wish my crush will give me a bouquet of red roses on my birthday :') Awww
- I wish uncle will pay me full salary on this month if I practice at his office.
Non-material wish list.
- I wish that I am a genius at baking, so I could bake addictive chocolate chip cookies and never have to depend solely on Famous Amos' Soft Cookie, which costs nearly RM4 for one bloody piece of it.
- I wish that my last name was Einstein, so I would score for 4 flat on this special semester.
- I wish I were a little bit more creative, so I could write more impressive posts on this blog and attract more sheishusna.blogspot addicts.
- I wish that I am a few inches taller so I do not have to fear the rejection of any tall guys of my crush. T.T
- I wish classmates didn't ask me to show which one is my boyfriend and going to be a professional matchmaker. heh. I don't need a boyfriend. I need a man.
OK, so you wanted to register in YSA group? Feel free to contact me and I'll give you the application form for free. HAHAHAHA.
Well, I should start to study and leave you, blog. Till we meet again (after final exam). Bye
No comments:
Post a Comment