Hi, Blog!
Yesterday, we're going to Big Bad Wolf Fireball at Malaysian International Exhibition & Convention Centre (MIECC), The Mines Seri Kembangan. Not planning at first but since we (mom, sister & I) bored to stay at home so we decided to buy some books.
Since adik never go there, so as a good & nice sister hahaha I brought adik and dengan syarat must treat me some books.
The books selling at BBW really really cheap. I don't think people will just take and go. Last year, the books was sold at cheaper price of RM8 per book and this time, RM5 per book. Cheaper by the dozen.
I saw shoppers bring along trolley and luggage bag with wheel. At first I also feel wow! Really need that? hahaha. So I just take the box provided at the main entrance.
So, I just buy this book at the price of RM5.
Definitely, I want this book. I was looking for this book. I have Google and read some review of it. Actually, I want to buy another book, 'Rich Dad Poor Dad' by Robert T. Kiyosaki but I can't find (lazy to find) the book. Hahaha. I once tweet that I need the book so badly and my friend told me that the book "Biasa-biasa je. tak mengancam pun" Hahaha. So I decide to read the review on Google first.
Even though by logically, we ourselves know how to save money and where to spend, but with this guideline, I think the mind will be more focus. I roughly scan through this book, quite worthy especially just RM5 for it. Why not? OMG !! Am I big spender? LOL :D
I must finish reading this book by this year because by next year, I will entering the employment. I have something that I want to share with you. I've once try do the mental age quiz at Google and guess what? I am 26 year older than my age. Tsskkk. Means, my mental age is just like those at 40's. OMG! too old lah you. -_____-"
"Macam mana tak tua. Orang sebaya dia kereta idaman sports car like that. Dia nak CLS350. Macam uncle-uncle sangat." (Afra, 2012)
"Come on Bella. Be like teenagers." (Afra,2013)
"Good. So you wanted to have a signature that one day it could be call as an autograph." (Uncle, 2013)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Yes, I dream BIG!
On top of that, I’m surrounding myself with interesting and fascinating people that I like spending time with. This is probably my biggest challenge ever.
My life is still not yet all that what I want, but I’m getting there.
3 comments:
It's good to dream big. And it will be better when you work towards it.
Go for it, I like people who dream about moon, and training hard to break their boundaries.
All the best!
Anyway, bila balik Semenyih? Nak jugak baca buku ni. Cambes je? hehe
Zaiddinnnn. awww. you can read mine! haha. Truth to be told, not everyone (within our age) love to read this kind of books.
Balik Semenyih on April. Sekarang ada special semester. ohh nak baca ke? boleh2. hadiahkan pun boleh.
Cewah dan2 boleh hadiahkan.
Post a Comment