Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, October 26, 2013

When the nerd entering the field

Hey blog!
Long time didn't meet you. I've been busy as the new semester has begin. On this early semester, I engage myself in activity organized by my classmate, Jeevan whom I told you before that I called him as my kekasih gelap. Haha. So, I worked under him as one of tugas-tugas khas committee member. Paling tak tahan panggil dia 'abang Jeevan'. hek hek bolehlah sebab bekeja bawah dia kan. hehe :D

Actually, I should study for management costing by finish reading the articles & do the script but then, I miss you blog! I have a lot of stories to tell. Anyway, I'm just going back from activity creating the 1 Malaysia Logo for Malaysia Book of Record using the egg tray at Padang A, Muadzam Shah. I'll share with you the photo captured by my smartphone. 

I wanted to share with you the chronology of this activity but then, I have no idea so sudden. I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm too tired, maybe. (budak nerd mana pernah masuk padang). Sorry dear blog. Pictures will do the story. If I have the guts to tell you more on this activity, I'll do it later.

Hey, it's me! Working under tugas-tugas khas committee member

They do the part on bulan sabit

The Supervisor. hahaha

Meet the team (on yellow parts) Spot the nerd! lulz :D

Done with my part (before finalized)

1 Malaysia Logo

No comments: