Anyway. I am bored. My laptop's keyboard is slowly deteriorating. A few weeks ago the scroll thing was not cooperate. Now, the chrome always stuck. Hmm. I should save some money to get the brand new laptop.
The last one is especially a problem, since it's such a pain in the ass when you need to tell everyone that you does not know how to use 'short form when sms-ing'. haha. I hate my friends who always laugh at me in whatsapp group. I would have to explain that it was a good words (martabatkan bahasa melayu), and then proceed to tell them stories.
I think if I were with a group of people, stuck in a forest in the middle of nowhere, I'd probably be the first to die, because I'm just too lazy to put in the effort to save myself. Har har har.
I wish I was not so lazy. I also wish I was funnier. Scratch that, I wish everyone else had my sense of humour. Then, I would not have to explain myself for laughing when everyone isn't. I'm too lazy to explain everything to everyone, but yeah, I wish I knew how to tell jokes. I'm crap at telling jokes to people. Well, I'm crap at talking to people, but jokes are always a good ice-breaker. Or not. It would be rather weird if a stranger came up to you and started telling a knock, knock joke to you. Lulz.
I am bored. When I'm bored, I tend to crave food, for a lack of anything better to do. I don't think I've sweated at all since I came here. Uniten apartment was so comfortable for me lahhh. (kadang-kadang malas nak pergi kelas sebab selesa sangat) I love living in this apartment. haha. (applicable to introvert person like me).
Lastly, I think studying accountancy makes you lose your competency to write a decent composition. Intro, body, closing paragraph are meaningless now.
Sorry for abandoning you so long, blog.
The last one is especially a problem, since it's such a pain in the ass when you need to tell everyone that you does not know how to use 'short form when sms-ing'. haha. I hate my friends who always laugh at me in whatsapp group. I would have to explain that it was a good words (martabatkan bahasa melayu), and then proceed to tell them stories.
I think if I were with a group of people, stuck in a forest in the middle of nowhere, I'd probably be the first to die, because I'm just too lazy to put in the effort to save myself. Har har har.
I wish I was not so lazy. I also wish I was funnier. Scratch that, I wish everyone else had my sense of humour. Then, I would not have to explain myself for laughing when everyone isn't. I'm too lazy to explain everything to everyone, but yeah, I wish I knew how to tell jokes. I'm crap at telling jokes to people. Well, I'm crap at talking to people, but jokes are always a good ice-breaker. Or not. It would be rather weird if a stranger came up to you and started telling a knock, knock joke to you. Lulz.
I am bored. When I'm bored, I tend to crave food, for a lack of anything better to do. I don't think I've sweated at all since I came here. Uniten apartment was so comfortable for me lahhh. (kadang-kadang malas nak pergi kelas sebab selesa sangat) I love living in this apartment. haha. (applicable to introvert person like me).
Lastly, I think studying accountancy makes you lose your competency to write a decent composition. Intro, body, closing paragraph are meaningless now.
Sorry for abandoning you so long, blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment