Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Right or Left side?

This is my two cents.

I'm no big fan of politics. Neither do I have much knowledge in them. But, I've been reading here and there on this coming GE13 thingy, I won't say I'm a full fan die hard supporter. Despite not having an in depth understanding of what's going on (the GE13).

Kalau lah betul semua orang puas hati pada negara kita ini, Malaysia... kenapa mesti ada such thing as parti-parti yang wujud untuk menentang kerajaan? There must be something wrong somewhere. Something that I'm sorry, me myself don't have much knowledge in.

Anyway, I am a new voter. Excited, at the same time. New experience. hehuuu and not to forget, I am proud of myself because I am among the voters! My brother, one year older than me did not register yet and many of my friends too. Malay, mostly. This is sad. I am angry with my brother. Nanti ada dakwat kekal dijari boleh show off dengan kawan-kawan bila balik Uniten nanti ke camne? hahaha. Motif? =)

Kalau tak mendaftar untuk mengundi, jangan banyak komen boleh? Sometimes I was angry to those who are too fanatics. They only know how to point fingers only, but he, himself no effort to fight against in which party he was into. Sorry.

Yes I'm already 22. But no, I won't tell which side I'm in. There are pros and cons, and I believe I need to do some research and knowledge and whatever there is, before concluding. Following the leaders blindly isn't a solution, there's a dire need in understanding what their cause is all about.

I'm just a student, and for that I must admit, there are things that evoke my curiosity when it comes to politics. Some of them are good, most of them are fishy, if not bad. The same goes to the opposition. Ada yang buat saya rasa macam... APAKAH? But that's how politics are played here, no?

You may say I don't have a stand. But tidak memihak kepada sesiapa secara membuta tuli selagi masih tidak berpengetahuan, isn't that a stand?

Somehow, my families (uncles, aunt, cousin) are trying to provoke me through Whatsapp. (family group) grrr since they have just knowing that I am going to vote for this coming election.

To those who are fighting over justice, the right to speak, or whatever there is, I pray that you'll find what you're looking for. To those who are contented and feel that we already have everything we need in this beautiful country of ours, let those who are not speak out.

Still, I'm worried on what might happen.
...apabila kita menyokong beberapa idea kerajaan bukan bererti kita musuh pembangkang... apabila kita menyokong beberapa idea pembangkang bukan bererti kita musuh kerajaan... apabila kita mengkritik kerajaan bukan bererti kita bersetuju dengan pembangkang... demikian, apabila kita mengkritik pembangkang bukan bererti kita bersetuju dengan kerajaan... itu adalah hak rakyat yang merdeka untuk menilai sendiri setiap yang terjadi... - DrMAZA

No comments: