Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, November 2, 2012

People who try to provoke

How do you deal with people who try to provoke a reaction out of you ? Say in order to make you angry and or look bad in front of other people. For instance if someone says something to you which they know will make you angry but at the same time they know that other people won't think anything of it and so if you react you will look bad. 

I have even pulled them about it and said, you said such and such and you came across as though you where trying to provoke me, to which they answer "I don't know why you would think that as I wouldn't try to provoke a reaction out of you" why would I do that ? etc so on. 

Now as much as this seems like they are genuine and I have just got the wrong end of the stick. This is 100% not the case, this is just something they say. Annoyingly sometimes they say things like this whilst smirking when other people are around. Other people who think I'm a nice person. So, I don't want to blow up with a bad reaction as it may seem as though I'm thinking something of nothing, and this low life will have made me look bad in front of others.

The thing is in the past if I thought someone was doing that I would probably of attacked them, so I don't really know how to deal with it without violence. I really need suggestions, as I fear that the next time I see this person I may do them some damage.

So, are going to tell me that I have put a hope to someone? hmmmm. I hate you. 

No comments: