Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

How wrong they can be

Dear blog,
Sometimes, I wonder if I am too nice. So that I suspect people are starting to take advantage of my kindness and good nature.

I have always been told that I have a high tolerance level, particularly when it comes to people. Perhaps there's really some truth in that observation. I couldn't help but wonder, am I constantly being taken for granted?

The people who actually do that. I find it was not merely limited to strangers and acquaintances. Friends, are probably as equally guilty in testing my patience, if not more.

I have seen people who could not take nor follow simple instructions, and yet think they deserve more. I am torn when people let me down, and yet continue to behave as if they have done nothing wrong. I am especially disheartened by people who know I would be upset with their actions, but yet don't have the decency to stop making excuses for themselves.

Somehow, these people have it in their heads that they can get away with it, taking me for granted. I am beginning to think that they have mistakenly misjudged my silence for approval and my calm disposition as an endorsement of their selfishness.

I don't think they know me at all and I don't think they are even vaguely aware of how I feel about them. Perhaps because of my amazing ability to tolerate such nonsense and hold my temper in check, these people have eventually convinced themselves that I wouldn't mind / I wouldn't be angry / I wouldn't react , no matter how audacious / selfish / unreasonable / demanding they are.

Perhaps, because I have always held back my stinging opinions so that I don't hurt the people I care about, they naturally assume their self-serving actions and decisions will not bother me one bit.

Thus, here in Uniten I'm prefer going to class and walk alone, living alone in my room and to have individual assignments rather than group assignments. ngahahahaha.

p/s : wait for my convocation pic. hoorrahhhh! o/ I'm busy with presentations & assignmentsssss.

No comments: