Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Friday, October 19, 2012

The assignments and the library

Hello blog!

Today, I want to tell you about my first assignment and the library. So far I enjoyed studying here in Uniten. The nature, scenery, and it brings comfort. Away from hustle bustle city life. Every morning, I open the sliding door and see kabus everywhere. auuu. Best! Fresh air! anddddd bring difficulties for me to take shower in the morning. ekeke. 

As usual, before going back to hometown, we need to submit the assignment. The Malaysian Studies assignment. When I told my friends, they surprised because this subject has been changed from Malay to English version. How lucky they are.

I wish I could say that I’ve enjoyed Malaysian Studies subject as much, but unfortunately this has been my least favorite subject because I’ve just found it sooo difficult. It’s not because I don’t understand the general theory behind it – it’s more about the facts. I'm lack of memorizing the facts especially about history. Yeahh I'm not a patriotic person. This subject took me five hours to understand the first chapter. T___T

Tell you what, I've change to a-person-who-love-staying-in-library. yeahhhh. boleh gelak. The library is awesome! Maybe because this library less people compared to my previous uni. So, I can study with comfort. Actually, the library is so shining. That's why less of people studying here. hewhew. Big problem. The admin should provide curtains or blinds or what so ever. 

ohh yeahhh. I'm planning to buy a bicycle. So that ease for my friends and I to do some exercise. hihi. We are planning to buy a bicycle after this raya haji. So, we can cycling to class. Feel like studying at Korea huh? ekekeke. Students here prefer cycling than walking. So, we tend to have a bicycle! jyeahhh

OK blog. I need to do my assignment. Later, I'll keep sharing some stories on you and keep going with my studies also think for some ideas how am I going to earn a SCORUN and enjoy living in Muadzam!

No comments: