Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Future Talks - part 1

This is what you'll get when chatting with a doctor in the house. (gatal tangan pergi buka online chat FB, rasa-in!) Kak Ngah is a good cousin, I have. She always monitor her little cousins who is still studying. Baru 5 minit online FB, "Nabila, pergi study sekarang! FB je!" (selalu kena bila setiap kali buka online chat FB masa di kolej dahulu T___T). hahahaha

During school days, kak ngah is my idol ; to become a doctor, make family proud of you, have good profession, have title on your name, etc. (tapi kalau malas nak menghafal memang kira-kira lagi seronok bukan?) hikhik. That's why I choose to further study in Accountancy.

Kak Ngah offered to accompany her in flight to Sabah last week, but you know me, I'm a super duper busy woman. haha. As if I can take good care of her children lahhh. muahaha. :P End up ajak pergi umrah lagi sekali. 


Selagi jiwa ini masih remaja, entertainment memang berlebihan. Then, I told Kak Ngah that I want to have my own vacation to Singapore. I'm planning to go for a swimming at 57th floor, Rooftoop Pool, Marina Bay Sands Hotel. hahaha. Dasar! Nahhh, rasakan! 





*speechless* 

Dear Kak ngah, I think you should give me a chance to achieve my own dreams. I want to have my own profession. Have my own family, to find own money, to find own husband, etc. 

hahaha

yang paling tak tahan tu, "Mmg la. Nak senang, habis belajar, kahwin terus & jadi suri rumah sepenuh masa. Cari plak laki yang kerja sendiri"

Kak Ngah, kalau belajar pun tak habis, tak ada nya lelaki yang kaya nak datang meminang. Lulz. Lainlah  bermadu dengan puan sri atau datin sri kannnn? *kening kening* 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ha? kak ngah ckp cmni k? btl apa yg kak ngah ckp tu...hahahaha