Some random questions on formsprings and this is cool. haha. Asal soalan berkaitan dua hati je, cool. heheh. Tak jugak. Campur-campur. But I'm too lazy to answer those questions on fs and I find this random question is suitable to be as my latest entry.
Are you an idealist or a realist?-part idealist, part realist. do you need explanation on that or is this good enough? .
Bila nak berbf?
- ini soalan untuk budak sekolah menengah.LOL :D
If a stranger came to your house and meet your family, then asked your parent's permission to marry you. Will you accept it?
-If my parents agrees to give permission, I will consider. Not totally relying on my parents, but their decision is half of my decision.
What kind of a husband do you want in your life. If say, you were given the opportunity to have it your way.
-Someone who can guide and make it easy for me to go to jannah
What if someone silently like u?
-Is that a bad thing? haha I don't know.
If a guy likes you, but he is afraid to tell you because he is not sure of your status. What should he do?
-If my parents agrees to give permission, I will consider. Not totally relying on my parents, but their decision is half of my decision.
What kind of a husband do you want in your life. If say, you were given the opportunity to have it your way.
-Someone who can guide and make it easy for me to go to jannah
What if someone silently like u?
-Is that a bad thing? haha I don't know.
If a guy likes you, but he is afraid to tell you because he is not sure of your status. What should he do?
-Wow..do you know me that well to like me? I'm not that likable you know :P
For girls, if your husband ask you to be a housewife, given that he is capable enough to support your family, would you? for guys, which one is better housewife or workingwife?
-Aduh... soalan creepy. Ada satu video ni saya tengok. Dia cakap when making decisions regarding this matter, remember to ask yourself, does it bring me closer to Allah or it just feeds my ego? If, InsyaAllah the husband can support ALL my financial needs and GUIDE me, then I don't think I would mind educating my children at home as my dream is to become an academician.
If I'm not allowed to work I think I will continue finding good classes to fill up my time.
But this is obviously easier said than done. Hopefully Allah will guide me to make the best decision InsyaAllah.
Would you accept marriage proposal by stranger? how u imagine urself get married? no bf first, so idea clash?
1. Stranger akan di consider sekiranya bertakwa dan sekufu juga perlu dipersetujui kedua ibubapa saya.
2. Getting married without having a boyfriend first tak menjadi masalah, berkawan sahaja sudah ckup. syarat-syarat diatas masih apply.
(:
No comments:
Post a Comment