I'm not too sure how we really clicked in the first place. I think we had some sort of misunderstanding, where people kinda thought we were actually in cold war. Of course, the power of gossips were proven to be very strong that time, because I had this uneasy feeling whenever I saw her. Until one day, she seat next to me in the first class in semester 5 (and be awkward). We have a nice conversations about the place we have been going for a vacation. Nice moments, nice experience could be shared. Most of my classmates cc : groupmates did not at my side. herppp. :\
We are two very different things. She once said, kawan kawan kau semua pun lain dengan kau, kan? True. In fact the same goes to my other half. As for her, she's very clingy, the type you can't leave alone to survive. Me on the other hand, enjoy solitude. I appreciate my time alone, especially when I can be very independent and do things on my own. Which is so not her.
But with her, I don't mind. In fact, I like it when she asks me to be around, to come with her, etc. And yes, when we are walking together, everyone are seems to be curious. Where would you go husna? going to buy groceries? going to Nisa's house? Going to sleepover at her house? etc. even my ex-roommate also ask me "eh,kawan dengan nisa ye?" okayyy, dia sangat curious dan berani untuk bertanya compare to others lah. "kenapa? biasa je." - me at the first place. Pretend do no know anything. :')
Yes, Nisa have something-that-cannot-be-share-here as this only knows by my coursemates.
I love it when people acknowledge us. There was one time a friend was asking about her, and her words were "Kau pegi dengan sape? your other half kau?" LOL. other half siap. Sometimes I do wonder what people think when we are together in every time. Nak pergi kelas, nak pergi ambil test, nak masuk dewan, belum lagi nak duduk sebelah sebelah masa test. haha. but heck with that.
Not sure about others, but to me, there are different kinds of friends in my life. The one you update daily, the one who you haven't met in more than a year, but once you see each other again, you can spill everything like water, the one who can give you countering facts and cold hard truths (which you can't be with all the time, else you get annoyed), the one who can listen and don't give a damn, just listen, the one who you can go out and have a cup of teh tarik lepak mamak randomly without plans, and such.
Well, she's the one I update daily. Sometimes when I have some random things in mind, like a best food & place to eat (ye, kami berdua suka buncit perut bersama) or something, I'll just text her. Kadang kadang suruh tolong kejut subuh lah, remind kelas hari ini dekat mana lah. Sometimes she do the same thing back to me. Walhal dia dah tau pun saya tak ada kredit nak reply and malas taip message.Tapi suka je? She's my partner in being random. In my planning. In my everything.
We made promises (kinda) that if we get married (to different men of course), we will still have our place to run to kalau merajuk dengan husband masing masing. HAHAHA. Kalau dalam drama Melayu cakap "Awak hantar saya balik rumah mak saya!", we would say "Awak hantar saya balik rumah best friend saya!" LOL.
the most interesting things I ever told her is "nak start kumpul duit bermula dari sekarang (semester 5) sebab nak beli hadiah untuk nisa kahwin nanti lepas tu nisa jemput dekat airport one week before your wedding ceremony. auuu first class bebeh!" LOL :DD
She is, in fact, a place to run to. A safe place. A home.
ohh today entry about Nisa because today is her birthday.
Dear Nisa, only people with lots of luck and good karma get best friend like you. hihi
HAPPY BIRTHDAY NISA! :')
Turning twenty-one is the best moment in your life, I bet. LOL :D
No comments:
Post a Comment