Dear self,
I don't know how to live with this regret anymore. Sometimes I thought I was ok, but most of the time, no. It's the guilt, for not attend the wedding ceremony. Sorrryyyyyy :'( Both side pulak tu. Can't imagine what will be happen to me after this. ugh.
Now, I understand and I can feel it when people decline an invitation wedding. Some of which they feel guilty about, some not. Whatever it is, there is no reason to go further to divulge the details or solicit explanations.
Dear kak dayah & bang nuar,
I'm sorry I could not attend to your wedding but I hear it was a beautiful affair as were the both of you. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures and seeing you both at the next family gathering. Wish you a lifetime of happiness & congratulations to both of you.
check this out! my special gift for you. heee :D
Wonder, when I'll get married? ngahaha.
enough husna enough :')
2 comments:
peeerrghhh....soo suwiitt..
nak sign~~~~
hahaha.
yup, d wedding is really really wonderful.trust me, u still can't imagine it even though seeing our pictures.hihi!btw,thanks so much!
from.
dayah & nua.
:p
auuuu. new bride dah komen.
*hulur kertas & pen mahal*
yeah I know even I got the chance to skype but the feel are different. haihhh :\
most welcome. looking forward to seeing the pictures. hehe :)
doakan ye, nak final exam ni.
Post a Comment