Hi. I'm having a syndrome that I don't know what to name it. A syndrome of afraid of losing I guess. But, it's normal. They said it's normal and just don't be sad. For now, I think it's not normal. It's too random for me to feel it now.
#KehidupanDiUiTM taught me a lot of things. I won't forget those memories. Priceless :')
Now, it's time to say bye bye to my buddies in Merbok ; my dearest classmates, coursemates, housemates. Wish you all the best in your life. Faces all the challenges that you meet. Be strong and last but not least, may our friendship last forever.
Nothing much to say. Kajang is waiting for me. Till then. BYE BYE BYE. :')
When I miss my friends, I love to post on their Facebook's walls or
I just tag their name on Facebook or
mention their name on Twitter.
This is me. RANDOM.
I just tag their name on Facebook or
mention their name on Twitter.
This is me. RANDOM.
No comments:
Post a Comment