3 tablespoons self rising flour
3 tablespoons cocoa powder
3 tablespoons sugar
3 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
3 tablespoons milk
1 egg
METHODS
1. Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug and whisk well using a fork.
2. Microwave on high for 3 –4 minutes.
3. Top with ice-cream and chocolate sauce if preferred.
Paling takboleh blah is the mmm... mmm... mmm... kat mug tu.
Macam sound effect apa je.
Haih, mengundang betul!
I made this mug cake last week when I got a chance to going back to home and my mom told me that I am the most wanted daughter in this world. Every simple thing I wanted to cook using microwave. That's why I love microwave moreeeee than stove. HAHAHAHA.
yeah, I know. mom must be proud of me. TT___TT nangis banjir.
p/s : Siapa nak sel dalam badan dia mati cepat, boleh ikut resepi ini. HAHAHAHA
Haih, mengundang betul!
I made this mug cake last week when I got a chance to going back to home and my mom told me that I am the most wanted daughter in this world. Every simple thing I wanted to cook using microwave. That's why I love microwave moreeeee than stove. HAHAHAHA.
yeah, I know. mom must be proud of me. TT___TT nangis banjir.
p/s : Siapa nak sel dalam badan dia mati cepat, boleh ikut resepi ini. HAHAHAHA
1 comment:
macam sedap je :)
Post a Comment