Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, January 12, 2012

A note to remember

I just wanted to add the extremely unpleasant experience when my friend had to last minutes cancelled the plan that we have been planned long time ago.

****************

Dear The-Promise-Breaker,

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say that you aren’t helping yourself by cancel the plan on last minutes. You know what, we have planned this trip long long loooongggg time ago. So, I'm very disappointed with you and wanted to blame you! Yes, you the most! Because of you, everyone (in our group) decide not to go with this trip. I am sad. :'(

You tell us that you have a problem and obviously it's about money problem. Hey, don't get me wrong. Supposed you can save the money. Tell you what, why we can save the money for this trip and you don't? it's weird you know! We have promised and why you break it?

Ok, we bet you spend too much to your love-one, but we have also our love-one. You tell that you don't get permission from your love-one, but hey, if that’s what you’re into, please do me a favor and don’t give us any hope anymore.

I don't think you feel it is hard for you to spend about RM100 for this trip. We have calculate it together right? everything. This is not an overseas trip. Mind you! Almost 2 hours to get there. why you why? :\  This is not my first experience planning something with you. errr.. can't remember. since our first semester I think and this will be our last semester. Can you calculate it? ughhh T___T'

Last but not least, what really pisses me off is when you decide to have a trip by the last day of our semester. Good enough, friend. This is what we call as SPARTAAAAA!!!!!

Sincerely,
the one who disappointed with you

pardon me for posting a nonsensical post.

No comments: