Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Give me dessert will makes me happy

I love dessert & I used to google it when i'm free. I will make sure that I do not miss any type of latest dessert.


I'm prefer to baking than cooking. treheeee. Actually, I do not know how to cook and if I try too cook, my mom always help me which end up her cooks lahhh not mine. She never let me do the kitchen work. Yes, literally. It's because I never helped her in the kitchen. She never let me you know. hahahaha. :D (betul lah, kalau masak ramai-ramai rimas) and here it is.. 


me : mom, how am i supposed to learn if u don’t let me?
mom : eventually you will. You just need to focus on your study. 


Before this, she just need me in the kitchen to take things, clean up the kitchen cabinet and washed the dishes. pity me. haha

Since I'm on my semester break, so I decide to baking. I told my mom that I want to bake my OWN PAVLOVA. Don't help me (sombongnya) but, emak lah katakan. dia tidak akan membiarkan anaknya keseorangan. haha. Today, I bake my own Pavlova. Yes, believe me pleaseeee (:  hah! acah je. My mom do all the bancuhan & I do the rest. hihi. Emak saya tolong hiaskan jugak. 


Let see how it turns out. 









2 comments:

PENCONTENG said...

MEHHHH RESIPI NABILAAAAAA! AKAK NAK!

HUSNA said...

ok.