Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, September 26, 2011

Life moves pretty fast

"Minggu depan tak payah balik la, kata nak score on exam"
"Lagipun mak nak pergi field work, bawa student buat research"

"OK"  by her ever dearest daughter :’(

******************

You're glad that 3 papers done! Let us all see if you're still glad when the result comes out. 


Okay. 


So, maybe I am not what they call as socially genius (one of the branches of multiple intelligences) to have score A+ in every paper (at least A-). Well, I'd make a wish so that the result for this semester are better than previous semester. aaaaa..then I can make a wish since "you score, you name it, you get it"-emak. 


Let say my wishes are more realistic, in the point of view of a 20-year-old Young Single Adult (YSA).


Material wish list.
1. I wish my AP set K770i could transform into an iPhone overnight.
2. I wish I had more shoes. I think I'm starting to develop a keen fondness towards various types of shoes (wedges and high heels included) instead of old, boring theory of "satu kasut hitam fits all baju"
3. I wish I were RM 100 richer by the minute. I type this, due to adik's birthday is within a month, so I want to do something well, nice for her birthday this year, provided that she hadn't had her proper birthday present since she was struggling for PMR this year.
4. I wish I could have a dark chocolate walnut brownie. Now.


Non-material wish list.
1. I wish that I am a genius at baking, so I could bake addictive chocolate chip cookies and never have to depend solely on Famous Amos' Soft Cookie, wisch costs nearly RM4 for one bloody piece of it.
2. I wish that my last name was Einstein, so I would not have to face the wrath of Mak and Ayah for getting carry marks below than half of the full mark. T.T
3. I wish I were a little bit more creative, so I could write more impressive posts on this blog and attract more sheishusna.blogspot addicts.
4. I wish that I am a few inches taller so I do not have to fear the rejection of any tall guys of my crush. T.T

No comments: