Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

who said accounting students do not know about programming? the coding and so on?

Well, I'm successfully remove the shortcut virus without missing any important files. yey! feel like I'm great & I'm proud of myself. hehehe :D

ok, lets proceeds with the steps. Go to command prompt. type:

cd\   ;enter
attrib   ;enter 
attrib\?   ;enter
attrib -a -s -r -h f:/*.* /s /d

then, go to folder & delete the shortcut files. automatic the folder will return to normal.

Note : 
1# f refer to location. if k, then put k.
2# ;enter refer to : press enter. no need to type.

**********

Have you ever feel like to lick the screen because of your laptop screen does not clean, dusty, and most annoying one when there are respectable SITE OF HUMAN HANDS was on the laptop screen?

Well, I can solve your problems since I already found the software to clean the laptop screen. You do not have to go looking for a handkerchief. This software will wipe your screen. Make sure your internet connection are in good condition.

click here : http://0xteto.com/cleaner/clean.html

I do love this software. HAR HAR HAR :D

3 comments:

Zinedine Zaiddin said...

Something fishy here..lol

Khai said...

bangga la tu boleh buat benda mcm tu? congrats. hahaha

husna. said...

Zaiddin : tak tak mana ada.

khai : mestilah. macam tak kenal aku kan? ;p