I deliberately did not connect this laptop of mine to the power supply because I know I'll be sitting in front of the laptop long enough to leave my homework and revision undone. I used the batteries instead because I know this stupid battery can only allow me to go surfing the net less than 2 hour.
1#
Sorry mate, I’m the one & only who said NO to your presentation.
Pardon me for being childish. Play all the time and blow up at every small thing. Yelahhh.
Ok, sorry for not answering you on that time.
2#
Thanks mate, for creating a new nickname for me. Yeah, 'Barat Modenisasi'. Not to forget, I do create a nickname for you you & you. Let's call you 'Melayu Tradisional' which is refer to orang yang tak boleh tak makan nasi dalam sehari merana macam mahu mati. HAHAHA. hamekkk
2#
Thanks mate, for creating a new nickname for me. Yeah, 'Barat Modenisasi'. Not to forget, I do create a nickname for you you & you. Let's call you 'Melayu Tradisional' which is refer to orang yang tak boleh tak makan nasi dalam sehari merana macam mahu mati. HAHAHA. hamekkk
why we usually get influence by some crazy girlfriends? toink toink :D
**********
SORRY KORANG
Tell you what; I'm the last person can argue when everybody talk about the ‘Kampong stories’ and having majority kedahans classmates doesn't help much. They always bully me. I blow up every second, at every small thing when they start with their Kampong Stories and the loghat and so on. And this blog post is my sorry.
Chill out, Husna. Next week kan last week pergi kuliah.
Sorry for the typo. Battery yang dah nak habis membuatkan meja study menjadi kucar-kacir.
No comments:
Post a Comment