Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Husna is stuck with accounting assignments.

I can be such an extraordinary when I'm home.

1) I refused to do any of my assignments, or even prepare for tests & quizzes after this mid-sem break and resort to blogging instead.
2) I did not finish reading MACRO economics notes.
3) I ask my brother to prepare my lunch. mengada. and shamelessly too, I made him to prepare ice blended for me and made him washed my mug.
Hahaha (diaabangsayajanganmimpinakrampasdia)
4) I online at every 4-hour interval & made my sister crying. how remorseless I am.
5) I expect my friends coming to visit me with bouquets of flowers. 'in your dreams!' 
6) I addicted to Cool Blog drinks & I've never addicted to any ice blended before! grrr...

and I wonder why ;

1) do we call our bf/gf boyfriend and girlfriend despite the real fact that they are more than just friends?
2) do we call a pencil case a pencil case, but we stuff all sorts of things than just pencils? We should call it stationery case instead.

1 comment:

Khai said...

aku pun x habis baca eco lg T.T