Hear me by this.

For things to change, I MUST CHANGE FIRST!

Monday, July 19, 2010

happy birthday cousin

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIZA



btw, i'm sending you a BIG wish to a BIG girl celebrating her BIG day today.

beb, all the best.may all your wishes & dreams come true. 
now, you're one year older. hahaha

Selamat berumur TUJUH REMAJA (:

memandangkan ak berada di perantauan dan tak dapat nak celebrate sama, so malam ni malam yang bernasib baik lah sebab assignments sume dah siap & ak dapat buat entry khas utk ko. sila hargai & menangislah depan laptop. buat seperti anda sedang terharu sebab mempunyai kakak sepupu yang SANGAT BAIK hati ni (: trehheheee

maaflah, buat ditempat public. biar semua orang boleh lihat & baca, especially our family.

who cares? nak kata hang malu?? peduli =3
*trettt, ak dh tercakap loghat kedah

Dear Miza,

How are you? I hope you are fine. Hows Hana and Farah? Hows Alif, Hafiz, Fatin and Bibik? hahaha. and finally, hows everything? Okay aku patut tanya hows everything je tadi, haihhh, gedik betul =3

Aku dengar dengar, ko dah nak SPM kan this November? Ceh hahaha.Padahal aku dah lama sedar. *tepuk dahi sikit* So, taknak cakap banyak. Nak cakap sikit je. Kalau aku cakap banyak, please..someone, tap me on my shoulder and I will punch your face. hahaha. eh, tak. I mean, aku akan diam sebentar. sebentar je, tak lama.

Okay enough, I'm getting serious, bluek. Study smart Beb! in other words, belajar elok-elok.We all are counting on you, your parents especially.They want to see you happy getting good results.I said good, bukan excellent, faham tu. But if dapat excellent, memang waallllahhhh! it will be cool tahu tak.I understand you, and you know that. I know that you always spend your time studying, but maybe your effort is just not that great. Maybe effort great, but it wasnt being blessed ke, we'll never know kan. But, dont give up. Keep holding on to your faith.Tahu?

I'm sorry for not being there for you whenever you need me.I'm sorry for not understanding what you have been crying for. I'm sorry I, erm..I, I cant be as you wish or what. I'm sorry I cant help you like others did. I'm sorry that I love you then I tried so hard to make sure that you're happy. I'm sorry that I give you troubles sometimes. I'm sorry that I make you feel guilty. But, the most important is, I'm sorry that you cant feel my existence. I'm sorry that you think that I'm not around, and you feel alone.

But, there's something that I have to tell you. You have to face the truth, face it. It's fated. Dont complain, it cant help. Aku tahu mesti  dah ada orang cakap macam ni.. but I have to remind you for several times. HARUS. You're a strong girl. If you can face jerk things like these dulu, kenapa sekarang tak? Things are still the same, things cant change, but the people yang kena manage, yang kena face tu yang ubah, pilih & decide. Be strong wehh. I know you can. You have me, you have aheeeeem ahemmmm. ahahaha :P

We are here for you and see, we stay, we'll never leave you, it's just shit things that we dislike and we dont want them to be happened.
Dahlah. I've lost my words. Take care. Ingat apa yang aku pesan hari hari ni, benda sama kan, haaa. Dah, love you too.

lots of love <3
cousin mu yang berada di perantauan (:



GAMBAR BUAT TATAPAN 
ha, tatap..tatap



saja letak pic ko bersaiz kecik.sebab ini blog ak.jadi, gambar ak perlu BESAR punya. hahaha

6 comments:

Zinedine Zaiddin said...

Hai cik Miza, boleh berkenalan? Hahahaa

Miza said...

alamak...touching giler ucpn ko..nak nangis ak!! wek =P
anyway thanks 4 da wish...ko mmg kazen plg BEST!! *thumb up

p/s
ak 17 laa..bkn 18

husna. said...

zaid : tak boleh.

miza : woahhh..tulah pasal. ak tersilap.
lupe plak umur ko TUJUH BELAS.
oklah.. ak tukar pas ni.

Miza said...

pe rr..2 pown leh silap =.="

husna. said...

sorilah beb. ko kan selalu pengaruh aku. ingtkn ko muda setahun je dr ak.

okeh, nmpk sngt anda terlebih matang disitu. ahahaha (:

Miza said...

wah! ak nmpk matang?? tq..ak terime sbg pujian >.<