" A good night's sleep promotes longevity and improves our mental and health,
but most of us nowadays do not have enough sleep."
but most of us nowadays do not have enough sleep."
Yes, I'm the one!
I do not have enough sleep almost one week! It is because :-
> An insects call 'cali' comes every night. Share and sleep on bed with me.
may I know where 'cali' comes from? hmm..curious ^,~
> Rain, rain come here.. please come every night..too HOT lahh~
may I know where 'cali' comes from? hmm..curious ^,~
> Rain, rain come here.. please come every night..too HOT lahh~
WHY TELL STORIES TODAY?
"If you want your children to be bright, tell them fairy tales ;
if you want them to be brilliant, tell them more fairy tales."
;( mom, why I can't reach you? come here and tell me stories
even the same story for every night..
hahaha ;D [mengada-ngada]
if you want them to be brilliant, tell them more fairy tales."
-Albert Einstein
;( mom, why I can't reach you? come here and tell me stories
even the same story for every night..
hahaha ;D [mengada-ngada]
No comments:
Post a Comment